So I thought it was about time we did a bit of an introduction to the people behind Bluebird Creative. I feel that when choosing a wedding or event planner, you want to click and connect with the person you choose to work with you. You will be spending a lot of time communicating in the months that lead up to your wedding or event and you want to feel comfortable and have trust in that person.
I think it is good to get to know your planner a little, so that you can work out if they are the right person for you. For this reason, I thought it would be nice to do this post on a few fun facts about our little team.......
I'm Lauren, the Creative Director and one half of Bluebird Creative. I've listed 10 fun facts about myself below, so you can get to know me a bit and my world.
1. I can't take a serious picture, as you might have noticed from my picture here. Pulling a silly face and jazz hands makes me feel more comfortable, than having to pose and smile nicely.
2. I was British Primary Ice Dance Champion when I was 16 years old.
3. I am a qualified beautician. But nowadays I just use it to Shellac my own nails when I have time (which is rare!) or do a friends bridal makeup up.
4. I have been married for 3 years to Simon and we have been together for 9 happy years. We got married at Bury court Barn in Bentley and had the most magical day! It was literally the most fun day of our lives.
5. I became a mummy for the first time in the summer of 2016 to our beautiful daughter. It is the most amazing and rewarding job in the world and she makes me smile every day (even when we're having a tough day and she's being a little toad).